JOIN OUR TEAM!
We’re Hiring... Send your CV to
Edulinx is hiring an Education Adviser to place students in universities abroad.
Daily tasks include:
- Making and receiving phone calls to and from prospective students.
- Counseling sessions with prospective students who have expressed interest in studying abroad.
- Participating in Educational Fairs and similar events.
- Prospecting new accounts and student sources and account executive duties.
- CRM sales logs and updates.
• Student Counseling for suitable programs, entry requirements, student life information and costs associated.
• Admissions, visa and pre departure processes.
• Participating in Education events representing Edulinx and University partners
• Effective communication with University Partners and update of knowledge
• Scheduling and conducting phone and office meetings
• Consistent follow up with students to ensure successful enrollment.
• Ongoing sales, lead generation and key account management for schools, education providers and other strategic partnerships.
• Regular and accurate use of CRM system to process all files and information
• Maintaining work ethics in all practices
• High Accountability and transparency with team and customers at all times
• Must have BA/BSC degree in any area (preferred with business/marketing background)
• Fluent Arabic and English (written and spoken)
• Previous work experience in a sales environment (understanding of sales techniques, account management, working with targets)
• Previous experience in student placement is a plus.
• Excellent presentation, problem solving, communication, time management, customer service and research skills.
• Pro-active, passionate person willing to help others and able to identify new opportunities through marketing activities.
• Expertise in MS Office Applications, excellent organization, time management, problem solving skills are essential for success in this role